The UAN number of the employee will be generated by the EPFO and it is stands for employee provident fund organization. This UAN number has 12 digits in it and that number will be allotted for the employee when they joined to the company. Whenever the worker joins to the company then they will be allotted by this number. If they are changing their job then they will be allotted by the new number. This is the most tedious process and also it will take long time to do that. To simplify this process EPFO has introduced this UAN approach. Through this process people can give the UAN number to the new employer and the PF id will be created at the new working place and that will be tagged to this UAN number. In other words, the UAN number will tag the single person’s multiple PF id number. For that purposes, you have to create the epfo login and the steps are listed below.
How to login EPFO?
If you have registered in that account then you can see your all details which are related to your salary account. But the thing is you have to register in that portal. If you want to login then here is the points for you to successfully register and login that account.
- The first thing is you have to open the employee provident fund member
- Then you have to fill the required details in the main page to start your registration.
- You have to make sure that you are entering the correct because you have to use those same details while you are login to that portal which have provided by you.
- After you have finished this process then you can login to the EPFO portal. For example, if you are wish to open your account with APN number then you have to select any one document and enter your PAN number.
- Once you have given your all details then you will get the authorized pin number. This is the steps to do the epfo login. So, follow these steps to complete your registration and login to the EPFO portal.